cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Max Pfingsthorn <max.pfingsth...@gmail.com>
Subject making a patch against svn in eclipse
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:39:46 GMT
Dear Devs,

I have extended the SearchGenerator in the Lucene Block a bit to make
it more general. It now supports basic sorting and setting the default
field in the sitemap. Also, its possible set the maximum number of
clauses for BooleanQuery from cocoon.xconf, something we desperately
needed.
I've tested the modifications locally for the 2.1.x branch and I would
like to submit a patch. However, for some reason, I can not use
eclipse's built-in patch generation with the SVN repository. I can't
even synchronize with the repository. Subclipse seems to be very
immature. I even tried TutoiseSVN, but that didn't go too well either.
Since you guys use SVN all the time, and probably eclipse, too, do you
have any ideas?

Thanks!
max