cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Max Pfingsthorn <max.pfingsth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CForms Summer of Code project
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:41:57 GMT
Thank you very much, Reinhard!

I'll fix that and submit it later today. After the email by Tim
yesterday, I am a bit afraid that most work is already done and this
project gets too small... I guess there is some bits of designing to
be done, and the "marketing" anyway (i.e. docs and further examples).
Does macro inheritance work yet? Or declaring single fields in the
library?

I'm sorry if I got a bit confused with whats already there and what is
still left to be done for me.

Bye!
max