cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PlanetCocoon] 4 new ideas to discuss on Planet Cocoon
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 05:21:35 GMT
Hi Sebastien,

> ...I've just published four new ideas on my blog..

About "Typo3-like documentation matrix" - I've been thinking for a
while that a matrix of our *samples* would be a big help: having all
samples listed on a single page (and possibly categorized or
"folksonomized") would make it much easier to find which sample
demonstrates a given problem.

I haven't found time to implement this yet, but it shouldn't be too
hard given that the samples table of contents page is generated out of
individual .xsamples documents.

-Bertrand