cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Community health
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 06:33:15 GMT
Le 12 mai 05, à 06:33, Sebastien Arbogast a écrit :
> ...FYI we have already come up with 13 very interesting ideas about a
> potention new common documentation effort for Cocoon..

Would you guys be able to at least try writing/reorganizing some docs
in the current system [1] before inventing
yet-another-potentially-doomed-new-tool?

Excuse the tone and don't get me wrong, I'm trying to be constructive:
building on the work of others might get you to destination earlier.

My impression is that you've dismissed the existing stuff a bit early
without really trying it.  Writing/reorganizing docs is really easy
with the 2.2 docs system, and if non-commitership is a problem there's
certainly a way to solve it.

Let us know if you have any questions or specific problems about how to
write docs for the 2.2 trunk.

-Bertrand

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/22NewDocumentsGeneration