cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject mod_cache and Content-length
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 14:44:51 GMT
Hi,

I was reading the ControllingModCache wiki page [1] and it says:

"To generate Content-length, you must currently create your own
serializer, to set the buffering flag, as it is not yet configurable."

And indeed, there's no way to configure generation of content-length
header in AbstractTextSerializer without overriding the
shouldSetContentLenght() method in a subclass.

Is there any particular reason why this has not been made configurable,
or is it just that nobody has had this particular itch to scratch yet?
In the latter case, I'd like to scratch it myself, if no one objects.

	Ugo

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ControllingModCache

--
Ugo Cei