cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject Cforms multiple Forms
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 08:49:52 GMT
Hi every one

This might allready have been proposed and done but I haven't seen it around
and it works fine for me to create all forms from one definiton and one
binding file. (multiple page search form).
The problems were with the widgets that weren't used couldn't be validated,
and therefore were blocking.

This solution uses JXTemplate in the definition and the bind, that I cut up
using only jx:if tags. On declartion in FLow I have dynamic constructions
of the bind and the model (cocoon:/myform_model, cocoon:/myform_bind) to go
through the cut up , so according to what I need in myform_template I have
the associated cut up in model and bind, I only keep the jx:if block
concerned for "myform" and don't bother with the rest.

and voila.

Regards
Tibor