cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject CForms:Selection List generated Repeater ??
Date Sun, 29 May 2005 16:31:23 GMT
Hi everyone
As I can see there are quite a bit of movement around selection-list, I'll
reopen an old request of mine about repeaters being able to be generated
from a selection list. meaning if a selection list is positionned on a
widget inside a repeater, the repeater will generate as many rows that
contains the selection list.

example:
my repeater contains a label outputfield, and a few field widgets
if the label is made "selectionlistable" this would generate as many rows as
contained in the Selectionlist, with the different labels.

I allready do this programaticaly on binding but it seems to me, its real
place is in the model as a simple declaration.

WDYT?
Regards
Tibor