cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject Re: Server-side image map in CForms ?
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 21:22:09 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Luca Morandini wrote:
>
>> morever, setting the image source from a action-handler flow script
>> would be more elegant.
>
> That's exactly what the ${image_name} is, e.g.:
>  form.showForm("my-form-pipeline", {image_name : "map-" + areaId});

Sure, you set the value and pass that parameter from within flow, but to
understand its use you should take a look at the form template as
well... while the setValue() is completely understandable from the flow
code.

I mean, nothing really substantial here... only I'd like it to be done
in more straightforward way: suppose there's a developer willing to add
a dynamic image using CForms, which way he would find easier to understand ?

Regards,

    Luca Morandini
www.lucamorandini.it