cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject Re: Server-side image map in CForms ?
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 18:58:45 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Luca Morandini wrote:
>
>> Hmm... I think this image-map widget should be a kind of action
>> widget, since the form is sent to the server when widget is clicked upon.
>
> You already have it :-)
>
> Use an action with <styling type="image">. When the image is clicked,
> the action's event listeners are triggered, and you can read the click
> coordinates using the {action-name}.x and {action-name}.y request
> parameters.

Well, but I should be able to change the image's src attribute
dynamically, wich is not allowed in action widget... right ?

That is possible (via the setValue method) in output widgets, but you
can't trigger an action with this kind of widget... or did I miss
something ?

Regards,

    Luca Morandini
www.lucamorandini.it