cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject Re: Server-side image map in CForms ?
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 14:42:39 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:

> I have been doing waaay too much GIS stuff ... I saw something about
> "map" and straight away thought you meant geo-map :-)

Well, sort of... I need this widget for GIS stuff.

A recent law in Italy forces web-sites belonging to state agencies
(ministries, local government offices, state-owned companies, etc.), to
allow impaired people accessing their contents.

The guidelines are very strict (not to say narrow-minded): no
JavaScript, no frames, only strict-XHTML, etc.

Hence, I'd like to meet this challenge with our beloved Cocoon (and
learn something about CForms along the way). Anyway, this stuff won't
fit well into Geoid, since server-side images may be useful for other
application domains as well.

Regards,

    Luca Morandini
www.lucamorandini.it