cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject Re: Server-side image map in CForms ?
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 14:05:58 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Can you elaborate on "server-side image map"? Does this mean the areas
> would be computed on the server?

Hmm... it surely makes sense, but I don't need this feature; hence, I'd
rather pass only the relevant mouse coordinates to the event handler.

BTW, I guess an output field with "picture" styling type (I've already
seen a post with some code) could be another nice addition to Forms...
nothing to do with server-side images though, just an output field that
happens to have a graphic content: your take ?

Regards,

    Luca Morandini
www.lucamorandini.it