cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <>
Subject Re: Endless loop in CForms when there's no submit widget: bug ?
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 09:58:16 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Hmm... strange. A number of form samples have no explicit submit widget
> and (seem to) work correctly.

Ahem... ashamed to say my flowscript auto-loaded itself (I was
cutting&pasting way too fast to notice), resulting in a really weird
behaviour: by chance it worked when I added the submit widget and I
jumped to the wrong conclusion :(

Funny to notice sometimes it worked though :|

So, if you want see something really weird, try writing a flowscript
like this (name it "main.js"):

cocoon.load("flow/main.js"); // It loads itself !

function showMap () {
	var frm;
	frm= new Form("cocoon:/fd-themes-legend.xml");
	cocoon.sendPage("/message.html", null);

Sorry for wasting your time, Sylvian :(

    Luca Morandini

View raw message