cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From oceatoon <>
Subject Re: Error Handling, him or me ???
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 15:40:55 GMT
Hi Sylvain

> Well, error handlers have been reported to be working fine for years...
Yes that's what I figured,

> Is the page where this problem occurs the main request, or is there some
> surrounding environment such as aggregation, cocoon: et al?
no very basic error sends an xhtml serialize on a not found

Well, I got it to work but maybe this is interesting or should simply not be
used this way, even though the sample does.
When I put it into a map:pipeline tag it works fine :D

but when I put it in the global map:pipelines context that's when things go
wrong as described. Do you use it in the global pipelines or in the a
map:pipeline ?

Thanks for the help

PS: you guys get our full support for the Tree structure widget, great idea,
loads of applications, we'll be there to use it, why not use javascript
Tree structures though?

View raw message