cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@efurbishment.com>
Subject Re: Planet Cocoon license and reuse of docs
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 15:29:22 GMT
Hi Ross,

Thank you very much for you offer, and for your interest in helping us
achieve our goals. I shall renew my membership of the Forrest mailing
list and we can continue this potentially very fruitful discussion
there. Sébastien, it sounds like Ross is more than willing to help us
achieve the goals (#3 and #5 at least) that you outlined in your post
here: http://www.planetcocoon.com/node/1858

Best regards,
Mark