cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@efurbishment.com>
Subject Re: Mailing list statistics
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 09:14:48 GMT
Hi Sylvain,

Yes, now I see and understand the differentiation you are making. Thank
you for taking the time to explain your reservations so carefully. I
appreciate all list members' time in considering and responding these
ideas. I'm very interested in community engineering and there's no
better place to ask and learn than in a community like Cocoon's. Idea
dropped!

Cheers,
Mark