cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Crabtree <paul.crabt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Continuations] ConcurrentModificationException when invalidating on JBoss
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 10:01:45 GMT
Actually i submitted a fix for something else on to the list yesterday but
only in an explanatory way with a little code snippet included. Perhaps it
would be more useful if i make one of these patch files for it and submit
it. Could either of you point me in the right direction for going about this
please?

Regards
Paul