cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Crabtree <paul.crabt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bloggers, may I request a "Cocoon" category?
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 09:01:59 GMT
Hi Mark, i think you're going in the right direction with this, i find it
increasingly difficult to keep track of future Cocoon happenings on the
various blogs and mail lists. I read both the dev and user lists regularly
but a lot of stuff happens there and its easy to miss the interesting RTs.

Is PlanetCocoon/Drupal perhaps able to watch the dev group mails for posts
starting with [RT] and add them into this aggregation?

Regards, Paul