cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PlanetCocoon] 4 new ideas to discuss on Planet Cocoon
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 13:20:18 GMT
> > you can see the aliased edges in the letters a, b, o and c. This
> > is causing a very blurry presentation when viewing in normal size.
> It rather looks like ClearType is on. I wonder who named that technology
> ClearType anyway

I don't think it's because of ClearType, I think it's precisely
because ClearType is deactivated that Gerald gets this. Because I
always have ClearType on and I have no problem. I just tried to
deactivate it and I got almost the same rendering (not as blurry but
it depends on the quality of your screen and your video driver).
Gerald try to make sure that ClearType is on : Control
panel/Display/4th tab/Button Effects...-> Anti-aliasing
method=ClearType
And tell me if the problem is still there.

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST