cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PlanetCocoon] 4 new ideas to discuss on Planet Cocoon
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 21:45:44 GMT
2005/5/23, Gerald Aichholzer <gaich@iicm.edu>:
> Hi Sebastien,
>
> Sebastien Arbogast wrote:
> >
> > I've just published four new ideas on my blog
> > (http://www.planetcocoon.com/taxonomy/term/60) to implement features
> > of other successful OSS documentation platforms.
>  >
>  > [...]
>
> great ideas :-) *thumbsup*
>
> But something completely different:
>
> What fonts are you using? In my environment (Firefox 1.04, WinXP Pro)
> my eyes get hurt (same for Opera and IE) :/
>
> Well, it is very difficult to read for me and I would suggest a
> different font (or is it my system?). It looks like some font-
> aliasing goes wrong and your text is shown extremely blurred.

This is exactly the kind of feedback we need (among other kinds :-P)
Because in my firefox, maxthon or opera I perfectly see it, even if
the main font is not installed (Bitstream Vera Sans ! I didn't even
know of it... thx Mark ;-)) I can read Verdana (the second one in the
CSS list).

Could you please send me a screenshot of what you can see so that I
can identify where the problem is ?

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST