cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Forrest & Daisy integration scenarios
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 17:29:32 GMT
> > I think that we need people that write documentation, not a tool.
>
> I can hardly disagree more.
>
> I wrote my blog *before* I wrote its posts. Without it, I could have
> written them by hand, but god, that always made me go "nah".

MDR ! This discussion is really funny. No offense guys but I feel like
I see my grandparents in front of me saying "In my time, things were
better, we wrote our letters by hand and then we used a typewriter to
make it cleaner..."

WYSIWYG guys ! WYSIWYG ! And so many things instead of the "G" at the
end can be achieved now :
What You See Is What You...
- Get
- Structure
- Meant
and the closer we'll get to the "What You See Is What You THINK", the
easier it will be to create any digital content. Isn't it what all the
computer thing is all about ?

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST