cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Community health
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 04:33:55 GMT
> Although I sympathize with your situation, but the 'tone' is a bit harsh,
> wouldn't you say.
>
> FYI, approx the same "tone" made me turn my back to Cocoon in the pre-2.0
> times, a time when I could have stepped in and do some hard and useful work.
> (Those sins are forgiven, but let's avoid making new ones :o) )

I answered Stefano privately to apologize for my last useless remarks
and explain to him the way I see things. So I consider the "incident"
is over and I propose we get back to this wonderfully constructive
discussion.

FYI we have already come up with 13 very interesting ideas about a
potention new common documentation effort for Cocoon and we are in the
process of writing them down on a brainstorming forum on PlanetCocoon
with Mark as I speak.

So keep up with good ideas and feel free to comment points we have
already mentioned. We will update the "brainstorming forum" with ideas
mentioned here and we will notify both lists as soon as it his ready.

I'd really like to hear of Andreas Hartmann, the webmaster of
CocoonCenter because this initiative wouldn't be really complete
without him ? And what about people who wrote documentation and/or
sample for Cocoon distribution, or articles for the Wiki ? Even if
it's just for a (constructive) opinion about what we've already talked
about, every one is welcome.

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST