cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CForms and XHTML
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 14:42:30 GMT
Il giorno 13/mag/05, alle 15:08, Sylvain Wallez ha scritto:

> I see. You may want to try the calendar in window mode, instead of div
> mode. This just requires to change "new
> CalendarPopup('forms_calendarDiv')" to "new CalendarPopup()". That
> way, the calendar will output is non-xhtml stuff in a separate window.

Well, the calendar is not by biggest problem. I will probably use this
[1] calendar instead, and I have just a couple date fields that could
live without a calendar widget at all, to be honest. My biggest problem
at the moment is the HTMLArea widget.

For the time being, I resorted to using the HTML serializer, with a
simplified layout and CSS, for pages containing forms. The rest of the
site is still XHTML. It's not an optimal solution but it works.

	Ugo

[1]: http://www.dynarch.com/projects/calendar/

--
Ugo Cei