cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos M. S. Bento Nogueira" <cm...@student.dei.uc.pt>
Subject Re: [ANN] This week in Cocoon - Real Blocks and OSGi
Date Sun, 29 May 2005 02:02:01 GMT
Hi there!
Anything targeted to newbies is always welcome :))
>From my personal point of view, a news blog is something interesting but
most of times not very usefull to a real newbie, e.g. someone like me
who comes from de JSP world and found cocoon never knowing nothing about
it.

If some efforts were made on simplifying the provided examples that would
be great, because instead of spending countless hours trying to understand
the examples dependencies, we could already be doing something!

On the other hand it would be great if the examples refered to the usage
of tools Lepido plugin for Eclipse to put Cocoon to work faster.And what
tools did people used when creating the xml+xsl files from the examples:
Xmlspy?, Dreamweaver?, Notepad? :P

Good luck for your blog anyway.

Greetings,
CarlosN.