cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@swx.com>
Subject RE: Unknown-thread/CocoonServlet: Problem with Cocoon servlet
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 21:24:55 GMT
The server is waiting for data from the client and times out.
Could be the client being stuck, or a protocol mismatch that
both sides wait for each other.  Putting on a network trace
and analysing the HTTP exchange could give the answer.

File upload is quite a complicated part of the HTTP protocol.
Maybe your load runner just isn't up to it?

HTH, Alfred.

the sender's company.