cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@swx.com>
Subject RE: XSP: EclipseJavaCompiler chokes on warings
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 14:22:41 GMT

I wouldn't want to tolerate warnings in all XSPs only because it cannot be
avoided in some of them.  It should be a configuration parameter on the
ServerPagesGenerator to allow using either possibility depending on the
pipeline.

There are only two warning handling states: ignore and fail.
Warning should be logged with level WARN, errors with level ERROR to
let the logger config decide what is actually written to the logfile.

Cheers, Alfred.

the sender's company.