cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [RT] Block usage
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 15:02:17 GMT

Having read the OSGi whitepaper but not having followed in detail the
discussion about the vision of "real blocks", I am confused now.

Aren't OSGi bundles already what Cocoon blocks want to be?  "Just"
package each block into a bundle with the right dependencies and
deploy it into the OSGi kernel.

What am I missing?

Cheers, Alfred.

the sender's company.