cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [IMP] synchronization on session object in Cocoon
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 19:40:53 GMT

I am having second thoughts about the proposed solution.  If the Cocoon session is stored
as parasitic session attribute, the container can no longer serialize it for persistance or
cluster replication.  Not that one really needs to save/restore this particular attribute
but it will cause nasty log messages at the very least.

I think now that a private WeakHashMap (to leave session timeout to the container) should
be the preferred solution.

Cheers, Alfred.

the sender's company.