cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@swx.com>
Subject RE: Managing credits for contributors
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 19:59:55 GMT

Why not just do it the other way around?  Formulate the status.xml entry such that it can
be pasted as is into the commit message.

If input from a non-committer was used, mention his/her name (as is already common practice
today).  I think it's futile to try anything more elaborate to have a fair appreciation of
the importance of each individual contribution.

Cheers, Alfred.

the sender's company.