cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "roy huang" <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject portal tools i18n only work the first time in 2.1.7.
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 07:22:08 GMT
Hi,all:
    I am using portal as my application's ui.When I use portal tools to manage portallayout,I
wrote my own language message xml base on tool's own message.and modified sitemap like :
   <map:match pattern="*.jx">
    <map:generate type="jx" src="main/{1}.jx">
     <map:parameter name="lenient-xpath" value="false" />
    </map:generate>
    <map:transform type="tool-layout"></map:transform>
    <map:transform type="i18n">
     <map:parameter name="locale" value="zh_CN" />
    </map:transform>

It works only when you access it at the first time,when you access again ,it returns to English.

Any suggestions?

Roy Huang?