cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bloggers, may I request a "Cocoon" category?
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 09:11:32 GMT
Le 16 mai 05, à 09:27, Mark Leicester a écrit :
> ...In addition, to keep the feeds as on topic as possible, I wonder if
> you could create a "Cocoon" category that PlanetCocoon can then
> subscribe to?..

Good idea, I've created a Cocoon-specific feed at
http://codeconsult.ch/bertrand/rss-cocoon.xml (there's no link on the
weblog front page yet, I'll add it later).

Note that Movable Type in its standard form (at least the slightly old
version that I'm using) does not encourage the use of categories very
much, so I haven't been using them very consistently. I suspect other
MovableTypers among us might have the same problem.

But having a Cocoon-specific aggregation of weblogs sounds good, I'll
try to be more consistent with categories, I've corrected recent posts
already.

-Bertrand