cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: demos sites on cocoon zone
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 09:35:26 GMT
Le 27 mai 05, à 11:10, Daniel Fagerstrom a écrit :

> ...Having all three would be nice. If I had to chose one I would start
> with trunk. That will give it some stress testing and make it mature
> faster. Also it will make us *very* motivated to fix bugs ;)...

Once we have one instance going with a mod_proxy setup, it shouldn't be
hard to add more of them, if the CPU/memory resources allow it (don't
know yet how powerful these zones are).

But if it's trunk, someone will have to setup automatic updating from
svn. Not hard but needs to be done.

Also, it might be good to run each instance under its own username, to
make monitoring or killing them easier.

-Bertrand