cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r170589 - in /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/forms: conf/ java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/formmodel/ java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/validation/impl/
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 13:34:36 GMT
Il giorno 18/mag/05, alle 15:02, Vadim Gritsenko ha scritto:

> Or if you click back button, etc. There are multiple scenarios.

Just curious: how can this be a problem? If you go back, the page is
not regenerated, so the same random value is present in the session.
And if you reload the page, a new random value is computed and a new
image is generated, so there should be no problem, or am I missing
something?

>> Anyway, it's probably safer to use a generated, random id.
>
> This will be safer, please do it :-)

I will do :-)

	Ugo

--