cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@efurbishment.com>
Subject Mailing list statistics
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 02:53:53 GMT
Hello everyone,

I've installed a "Hall of Fame" module into PlanetCocoon. This module
summarises activity on the site: active users, active commenters,
popular content, etc. It's not exact, but it gives an idea of mailing
list traffic. I say "It's not exact" because naturally it includes
activity on the site itself. I know that many of you are interested in
statistics, so I'll make these statistics public for now.

Remember, if you have posted to either the users' or developers'
mailing list then there is already an account for you at PlanetCocoon.
To use it, all you need to do is request a new password (at
http://www.planetcocoon.com/user/password), and enter your usual email
address. A password will be emailed to you immediately.

Cheers,
Mark