cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Forrest & Daisy integration scenarios
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 10:36:44 GMT
On 13 May 2005, at 12:01, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Steven Noels wrote:
>> What do people think?
>
> I think that we need people that write documentation, not a tool.

Of course, that's why I'm suggesting to take a look at the low-hanging
fruit.

> I'll think about it again when we have 10 doc writers sending patches
> and files that we are not able to manage.

Again, I'm not pushing - consider me a dis-interested, yet friendly
party. I'm quite convinced though that documentation committers are
currently passively discouraged by the patch/mail mechanism.

Remember what started the Cocoon Wiki? Content (Leigh Dodds) + platform
(JSPWiki). Leigh had valuable content to offer, and the format was a
mere side effect of his preferred authoring tool.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org