cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@efurbishment.com>
Subject Folksonomy, and a questionnaire
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 16:15:59 GMT
Hi everyone,

I've installed a simple folksonomy module at PlanetCocoon. Now any
registered user may tag any content. I think this will be particularly
useful for posts sent to the mailing list. There is a block on the
right hand side with 10 most popular tags shown, where size is
proportional to popularity. There is also a page showing all tags (at
http://www.planetcocoon.com/alltags).

If you have posted to either the users' or developers' mailing list
then there is already an account for you at PlanetCocoon. To use it,
all you need to do is request a new password (at
http://www.planetcocoon.com/user/password), and enter your usual email
address. A password will be emailed to you immediately.

While you're there (and logged in), you may consider adding your
opinions to our questionnaire entitled "Evaluating the existing Cocoon
documentation and mailing lists": http://www.planetcocoon.com/node/1774

Best regards,
Mark