cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: How-to revert a change?
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 21:21:52 GMT
On Mar, 3 de Mayo de 2005, 15:53, Vadim Gritsenko dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>>>svn merge -r HEAD:53864 src/java/org/apache/cocoon/util/NetUtils.java
>>>src/java/org/apache/cocoon/util/NetUtils.java
>>

>> This is what I tried and don't work here. Dunno why.
>
> What happens?

svn merge -r HEAD:165501
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/util/NetUtils.java
svn: requerimiento REPORT falló en '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
svn:
Cannot replace a directory from within

The same using -r53864

I followed this:

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.0/ch04s04.html#svn-ch-4-sect-4.2

And here is the SVN versionI use on Fedora 3:

svn, versión 1.1.4 (r13838)
   compilado Apr  5 2005, 05:18:28

>> Can you revert this?
>
> Sure. Reverted on BRANCH_2_1_X only.

Thanks. Fortunately, I just updated the 2.1 branch.

                         - 0 -

I need also to revert the code in TraxTransformer. But I will do it by
hand, because there are changes in the javadocs.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.