cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Planet Cocoon license and reuse of docs
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 01:24:55 GMT
On Jue, 26 de Mayo de 2005, 8:35, Steven Noels dijo:
> On 24 May 2005, at 22:42, Upayavira wrote:
>
>> If someone else can offer an existing CMS that has the features they
>> need, and can be installed and operational within a reasonable amount
>> of time, then we'd be asking different questions.
>
> I'm at a conference this week, so e-mail access is erratic.
>
> That said, next week I'll be back, and if we have our Solaris zone set
> up and I have access to it (Antonio?), I'll set up MySQL 4.1 + Daisy
> 1.3M2 on that zone.

I believe, I am reading this mail with a time delay. What is clear to me
is that I don't received a root password of the cocoon Solaris zone. And I
don't know if the zone is already up. If I becomes the root of our zone,
then I will be glad to provide all the necessary support to materialize
this effort.

As pointed before, I believe we can also setup there some cocoon demo
sites. I know, this is OT here, but I think it will be good to have 3
demos:

1- Current released version
2- Daily SVN 2.1.x
3- Daily SVN 2.2.x

Having up demo sites are a powerful marketing tool. And I am sure all of
us know that. ;-)

How to do that? I think we have 3 posibilities:

A. On the same servlet container instalation.
B. Virtual sites. Is this posible inside a zone? I believe yes, but not sure.
C. Diferent containers using diferent ports for each instalation.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo