cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@efurbishment.com>
Subject [ANN] This week in Cocoon - Real Blocks and OSGi
Date Sun, 29 May 2005 01:43:54 GMT
Hello,

I've started writing a "This week in Cocoon" column, over on
http://www.planetcocoon.com. Each week I'll be covering Cocoon
community news, digesting hot topics from the mailing lists, digging
into the archives to give you a bit of background information. It's
intended to be non-contentious news, targeted primarily at newbies
looking to contextualise what they read on the mailing lists.

Issue #1 is here: http://www.planetcocoon.com/en/node/2062. In it, I
cover the recent proposal to implement Cocoon's real blocks with OSGi
(the technology behind Eclipse's plugin architecture).

If there are others out there who would like to help out (i.e.
summarising discussions), please let me know and I'll give you blogging
rights on Planet Cocoon forthwith! Also, if you'd like to add a comment
to what you read then you'll need to log on. As I have mentioned
before, if you have posted to this mailing list in the last two months,
there is probably already an account for you at Planet Cocoon. To use
it, all you need to do is request a new password (at
http://www.planetcocoon.com/user/password), and enter your usual email
address. A password will be emailed to you immediately.

English speaking RSS feeders can subscribe to
http://www.planetcocoon.com/en/blog/category/cocoon/feed.

What do you think?

Regards,
Mark