cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@efurbishment.com>
Subject Bloggers, may I request a "Cocoon" category?
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 07:27:30 GMT
Hi everyone,

This is a request for all you bloggers out there. As you may know
PlanetCocoon has a newsfeeds section
(http://www.planetcocoon.com/aggregator). The newsfeeds are an
aggregation of the blogs of "notable Cocooners" (plus the del.icio.us
"cocoon" tag). This is by no means an exhaustive list and I would like
to add as many people as possible. For example, Ross Gardler, I would
very much like to aggregate your Cocoon-related posts. Is there anyone
else who blogs about Cocoon I should be aware of?

In addition, to keep the feeds as on topic as possible, I wonder if you
could create a "Cocoon" category that PlanetCocoon can then subscribe
to?

Aggregated blogs are a great way of keeping up with the Cocoon world,
and the writing is often very high quality. The blogs tend to give a
much more exciting, future-oriented view of Cocoon than the mailing
lists, which I suppose are dealing with more mundane, day-to-day
issues.

Best regards,
Mark