cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject RE: XSP: EclipseJavaCompiler chokes on warings
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 15:15:20 GMT
On Mar, 31 de Mayo de 2005, 9:22, Nathaniel Alfred dijo:
> I wouldn't want to tolerate warnings in all XSPs only because it cannot be
> avoided in some of them.  It should be a configuration parameter on the
> ServerPagesGenerator to allow using either possibility depending on the
> pipeline.

+1 IMHO, we are writing in XSP. We cannot control all the output from XSP.
If someone wants to control all the output, then write a the generator in
Java.

I don't have need to have the parameter option and output all the warning
in the logs. Can someone tell me a showcase why someone will like to see
the warnings?

In the current Java compiler implementations for XSP all most warnings are
switched off. And each compiler has a different set of warning options.
How we will manage this.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.