cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <>
Subject CForms and XHTML
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 15:44:54 GMT

I'm currently developing a website which has some forms and of course
I'm using CForms (2.1.7). The webapp uses the XHTML serializer (XHTML
1.0 transitional) and this breaks completely the rendering of forms (at
least using Firefox). if I use the HTML serializer, forms are displayed
OK but I wouldn't want to switch back to HTML, as the rendering of the
website is specifically tailored for XHTML.

Before I prepare a longwinded explanation and a bugzilla entry and
start trying to fix this, I was wondering if someone else has already
been bitten by this bug and has a quick solution.

Ugo Cei
Tech Blog:
Wine & Food Blog:
View raw message