cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Schlabach" <tschlab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updated Dev Guide -> Avalon (see bug #34696)
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 14:30:29 GMT
Upayavira,

>> If you can't work out what to do, just ask.

Apparently I do NOT have write access to the Cocoon SVN. At least I don't
manage to get my commit through. I had never tried the Cocoon SVN before,
I just picked up the info that all Lenya committers had access to Cocoon
as well from a dicussion somewhere else. Apparently this isn't true for
all Lenya committers.

Could you please be so kind and check the page in?

Regards,
Torsten