cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@efurbishment.com>
Subject Re: Bloggers, may I request a "Cocoon" category?
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 09:26:54 GMT
Hi Paul,

Good idea. In fact... excellent idea! I'll add some parsing into the
mailing list handler so that we can automatically tag posts with
metadata - extracted where possible from the subject (e.g. the RT, ANN,
etc.).

S├ębastien and I were just talking this weekend about tagging posts with
metadata, and this is an excellent example of how we can take what is
already there and extract some more value.

Cheers!
Mark