cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject XSP mocks breaks Eclipse project
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 14:10:09 GMT
Hi all,

Today, I launched "build.sh eclipse-project" which I hadn't done for
quite some time in trunk, and Eclipse now barfs because the class
SessionManager exists both in the session-fw block and in xsp mock classes.

Again the problem of XSP dependencies (in and out)! For now I've
manually removed xsp/mocks from my Eclipse project, but that isn't a
satisfying solution.

Any better idea? Should we filter out xsp/mocks from the eclipse-project
task?

Sylvain