cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: [ANN] This week in Cocoon - Real Blocks and OSGi
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 12:53:31 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 29 mai 05, à 03:43, Mark Leicester a écrit :
>> ...What do you think?..
> I like it - a weekly digest of what happens here sounds useful. And it
> will be a cool way to go back in time later ;-)

+1, this is exactly the kind of external content I can imagine somewhere
like planet cocoon developing, and including within the official Cocoon
site. This kind of summary does not fork the community in any way, in
fact it does the opposite, it ensures those in the Planet Cocoon
community are at least aware of key discussions here.

View raw message