cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject [Fwd: jxpath and namespaces]
Date Sun, 29 May 2005 09:26:22 GMT
What do you say if we extend JXTemplateGenerator ExpressionContext with
namespaces support? Every namespace that is registered on the jxtg
template could also be registered at JXPathContext.

Read the mail from users@cocoon below.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: jxpath and namespaces
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 22:11:37 +0200
From: Zbigniew Bomert OP <zbomert@dominikanie.pl>
To: users@cocoon.apache.org

In many places one can use jxpath expressions, but I didn't find, how
one can define namespace prefix for use in jxpath, for instance:

	#{data/m:mods/...}

Is there realy no mean to do it? It would be large limitation...

I know, I can use local-name() function:

	#{data/*[local-name()='mods']/...}

but with longer paths it's ... well, not elegant. Any suggestions?