cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cocoon Users London Meetup in June
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 13:51:48 GMT
Mark Leicester wrote:
> Whoops, way too fast. If you are interested in coming along, please add
> your name here:
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonUserGroupLondon
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'd like to invite Cocooners who will be in the London area on the
> evening of Wednesday June 15th, 2005 to an evening of drinks, dinner,
> and discussions. Venue to be confirmed, but my intention is to meet in
> central London.

I should be able to make it. If you're in or around London, do sign up
and come along (I'd suggest we just meet in the slug and lettice in
Soho, as we've done before, say at 7:30pm).

It is really good to just meet other people who are using and working
with Cocoon.

So go to http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonUserGroupLondon and sign
up. I look forward to seeing you there.

Regards, Upayavira