cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Planet Cocoon license and reuse of docs
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 12:47:22 GMT
Glen Ezkovich wrote:

>> I'm tired of the discussion about tool vs. people. We need people  to
>> write docs, we need tools to help them write docs.
>>
>> It is not an either or argument, why are people so polarised?
>

> I don't think we're polarized. I just think we each emphasis  different
> elements. We need to realize that one without the other is  not going to
> work.

OK, if that is the point of this rambling discussion lets get on with it!

For my part I am the side of tools to help people, that doesn't mean I
expect tools to write docs, or that I underestimate the importance of
people.

Lets stop discussing and get on with it (bravo to you for volunteering
in another thread to take on some of the people role).

Ross