cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Rework block directory structure
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 10:39:02 GMT

Some time ago we decided that we want a flat directory structure
(/cocoon/blocks/[block-name]/... instead of
/cocoon/blocks/[community-status]/[block-name]/...) for blocks but we haven't
yet changed it.

I will do the move on Monday - please make sure that you have checked in all
your changes in existing blocks *by Sunday evening CET* or expect more work to
merge your work again. Thanks (and sorry for the inconveniences)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc