cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: [RT] Block usage
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 15:16:40 GMT
Nathaniel Alfred wrote:
> [...]

true for the classloading part
> What am I missing?

... but there needs some work to enable the blocks:/ protocol, component
management and block-aware flowscript (e.g. cocoon.blocks.blockA.myFunc())

Additionally we have to integrate Torsten's classloader to ease development and
we need to work on block building and deploying.

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:

View raw message